I’ve adapted a fair amount since this September 2014 post http://theinsurancebill.com/?p=418
But, maybe reinforced my thoughts is a better way of thinking about it.
- I define winning, no one else
- I compete against myself, no one else
- Anyone interested in purely defining me or my company by numbers only isn’t going to get very far with me
- Context around numbers is really important
- Many of the metrics, KPI’s, etc. used in insurance are flawed. And generally not going to work for the next decade and beyond
Doing an audit/ clean up of my computer. Lots of satisfaction in finding goal list and projects that were successful but forgotten. Also, find lots of thoughts that I am thankful I had then and are still valid today. Some from a goal list I had put together;
My mission is to continually provide my clients with the service that I would expect, the best possible. Each relationship will be treated as though it is priceless. My professionalism must always be visible and I cannot sway from my principals. Purely on principle, I must always give the client everything possible all while being the person who I would want to deal with. I must be a reliable source for information and provide those who I deal with the utmost of professionalism…….