Saw something yesterday and then read this and need to empty the brain.
- I’m almost entirely certain that a membership fee of sorts is possible and likely for brokerages of the future
- It does seem silly that Companies pay a commission for sales but a licensed professional essentially works for free
- If it follows the rules of a commodity, it is. Sure, the companies can separate from each other based on behavior but THEY DON’T
- With the rise and likely sustainability of influencer marketing, it is crazy to think of the loyalty that is available and wasted by insurance companies
- Maybe Actuaries are the real problem, not underwriters
- Maybe looking for the next deal is not as good as manufacturing opportunities
- Why can’t the 50 insurance commissioners create “regions of agreement” Where say the northeast(Maine, Mass, CT, NH, VT, NY) All agree to the same things.