Is your rate staying the same year to year. It does not happen often but it should be the goal of every agent and policy holder. Some pieces of reality;
- What is happening in the economy is not your problem, what is happening in YOUR economy is
- Just because your company had a bad year does not mean you should pay more
- It is a privilege for you to allow your company to insure YOU not the other way around
- Inflation might be the worst excuse of all, 1% inflation does not equal 10% in insurance
So how do you become part of the endangered species;
- Review your rates every year
- Think about loyalty but do not base a buying decision on it
- Call your agent, I bet he/she would love to hear from you
- Do all you can reasonably do to lower your rate
Remember keeping your rate the same is almost as good as a reduction.
Thanks for reading.